(December 26, 2018)
Shareablee is the leader in audience-based social media measurement for media publishers, agencies and brands that want to understand the impact and effectiveness of their cross-platform social media campaigns. Shareablee was founded in 2013 by Tania Yuki. Based in New York City, the company has grown to over 60 employees in U.S. and EMEA offices and has clients in 15 countries. The company partners with comScore and Bloomberg. Shareablee’s roster of platform clients includes Blue Chip companies, leading advertising agencies, and thought leaders in every industry.
Shareablee is looking for an intern with an interest in entertainment and/or business to assist with various taxonomy projects to expand and maintain the classification of their influencer and entity social profile databases. This is a paid internship for a student to gain experience in taxonomy development.
- Expand and maintain classification of country/region industry, influencer, and/or holding company categories.
- Input and classify new and existing social properties for clients, sales prospects, and special company research projects.
- Coordinate with outside departments on industry/influencer classification needs.
- Work with Taxonomy / Dictionary Team to establish and provide internal guidance on industry/influencer classification rules.
- Enrollment in a current Bachelors and/or Masters Degree program in Library Science or Information Science.
- Familiarity and appreciation of metadata and taxonomy management.
- Experience in building out taxonomies and/or metadata schemas on websites or digital asset management systems a plus.
- Business research skills (i.e. ability to navigate Public Company 10-K).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus (i.e. experience with vlookups and data imports).
- Experience working with iPython and running PostgresSQL queries a plus.
- Interest in business and/or entertainment.
- Foreign language fluency a plus.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Eliana Villagomez at Eliana@shareablee.com