(June 20, 2018)
Trisha Brown Dance Company (TBDC) is dedicated to the performance and preservation of the work of Founding Artistic Director and Choreographer Trisha Brown. Since 2009, TBDC Archive has followed this mandate, establishing a comprehensive record of Brown’s creative process and legacy, in addition to evidence of her collaborations with artists who are themselves leaders in music, theater, and the visual arts.
TBDC Archive is currently accepting applications for the position of Archive Intern for the Fall 2018 Semester. Interns will become a vital member of the TBDC Archive team by assisting with special projects, including data entry, cataloguing moving image and sound recordings, digitization projects, and archival processing.
- Assist with archival arrangement, rehousing, and description
- Digitize selected material for preservation and access
- Additional cataloguing duties as needed
- Enrolled in an ALA-accredited Master’s Degree in Library Science
- Coursework / knowledge of archival processing and best practices
- Interest in performance archiving / modern and contemporary dance
This is an unpaid internship and must be completed for course credit.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Anne Boissonnault at email@example.com