(February 7, 2018)
Gallery is seeking an archives intern to begin immediately and work three to five days per week with a minimum commitment of three months.
Ideal candidate is organized and experienced in digital asset management and the Adobe Creative Suite. Must have strong writing and communication skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining precise attention to detail.
- Assist in maintaining digital archive and on-site physical library
- Catalog out physical library in ArtBase
- Request images and catalogs from non-gallery exhibitions
- Create press paste-ups using Photoshop
- Additional archive projects
- Strong command of Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Art Base or Filemaker Pr. Preferred
To Apply: Please email your cover letter and résumé and write Archives Intern in the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org